Monday, March 21, 2011

I have been working with John Beebe's 8 mental functions and archetypes for several years now and despite their complexity to explain at times, they remain, for me, the absolute best model for discussing Jungian personality type. Before I go any further I want everyone to understand that I am not blogging like this merely to sound philosophical. If you cannot get something from this series of posts on common sense that you can apply to your own life then it is probably not worth your time. What I will share I have already looked at from my personal perspective and it seems to be the most effective model to talk about situations that I personally have been through. Whether you like what you read here or not, it is perfectly alright for you to disagree with me if you wish. New posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While you may comment anonymously please let me know who you are and/or where you are from so I have an idea how wide spread this Blog has become. Thanks. Ken